We are proud to announce we will soon be carrying the all new 2017 Orbea Terra! The Orbea Terra is defined by:
ALL ROAD GEOMETRY
- Control in a variety of circumstances. Terra is designed to be at home on dirt, gravel, or just about anything else you might encounter.
- Terra ergonomics work for cyclocross, all-day rides and the occasional long training day on the road.
- Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort.
- Several bikes in one
- Terra can fill several roles – Gravel, Road, CX, Winter Training or Commuting.
- Tire Clearance, the ability to mount accessories like mud guards, combined with a functional All-Road Geometry Means that the Terra can change with the seasons.
- Small sections absorb vibration
- Optimized shapes for compliance & comfort
- Lighter than elastomer inserts a smoother Terra means more comfort and control
- Light, durable, precise, carbon durability and precision.
- 1190 G – the perfect blend of low weight and durability for a long life of fun.
- Terra uses technologically advanced carbon construction techniques to build a versatile and light weight rame that can improve your experience on almost any ride.